( left to right: Me, Mich, Terry, Ed and Val )
I have such a love-hate relationship with grading.
I enjoy going for grading and seeing everyone, but I can't stand getting tested myself.
HEH.
And I hate grading because I'll get so stressed up, I'll suffer a mindblock..
Sir blames my thinking too much and the undue pressure I place upon myself.
SIGH.
Oh well oh well.
At least it's over! haha.
YAY! I can't wait for Friday.
The Karate Junior competition is happening this weekend over at Jurong East Stadium. and guess what? Yours truly is going to be working then. =D heh.
Go support the tournement if possible, because with over 300 participants from 18 countries coming in, it'll be a super duper cool event! haha
(Not to mention the abundance of six-packed hunks too!! =D)
LOL. ok I shall end off my rantings here.
Will do a picture update soon.
Till then, take care and BYE!
8/23/06
Karate Grading
( left to right: Me, Mich, Terry, Ed and Val )
I have such a love-hate relationship with grading.
I enjoy going for grading and seeing everyone, but I can't stand getting tested myself.
HEH.
And I hate grading because I'll get so stressed up, I'll suffer a mindblock..
Sir blames my thinking too much and the undue pressure I place upon myself.
SIGH.
Oh well oh well.
At least it's over! haha.
YAY! I can't wait for Friday.
The Karate Junior competition is happening this weekend over at Jurong East Stadium. and guess what? Yours truly is going to be working then. =D heh.
Go support the tournement if possible, because with over 300 participants from 18 countries coming in, it'll be a super duper cool event! haha
(Not to mention the abundance of six-packed hunks too!! =D)
LOL. ok I shall end off my rantings here.
Will do a picture update soon.
Till then, take care and BYE!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
EH take pictures of hot guys ok. haha. you promised!
haha there's this really hot macau girl. -winks!
Post a Comment